Friday, January 28, 2011

Hello LOVER

This is a response to one of my comments from PINT. 

Comment: "Are you haveing an affair?"

Answer: YES

Really it is my husbands fault. 
He was the one that introduced us. 
He is accepting of it. 
So yes, he knows. 
The kids know too. 
Bear doesn't have a problem with.  The way he sees it, well, let's be honest, it benefits him as well.
P-nut has no clue, she hasn't been able to really see the benefits since she is so young.
It all started before the holiday's. 
My husband came home from work and introduced us.
Then we met, there was some problems at first, but after all that got cleared up it has been a beautiful thing.  At least from my mind.
Sometimes my husband gets concerned when he sees a charge on his cc that he didn't make, but then he realizes it was me and my lover.
Well, here is my lover...

My Nook color

It was a Christmas gift and I love it!
My husband says he never should have introduced this things to me.
It was one of those gifts that I was interested in but didn't realize how much I would love it until I used it.  This is the second one, the original one was a "defect" and Barnes and Nobles replaced it. 
So far I have read a ton.  Well as much as you can read when working full time and being a mom!
Bear loves that it can reads to him.  It was very handy while waiting at Urgent Care.

Now if only I could find a friend who has one so I can use the Lend Me feature!

1 comment:

  1. Making me really want an IPad!!! Ooo... my birthday is coming!!!

    ReplyDelete