I love Friday's, the end of the work week, start of the weekend!
Here is my weekly re-cap (a.k.a. funny crap my kids said):
- P-nut while sitting in the tub: "mommy, I'm sippin my wine"
- Bear: "looks like Daddy's dust in the wind"
- Bear: "run Daddy, P-nut might kick you in the nuts" P-nut while running towards hubs/leg swinging "YEAH, RUN DADDY I'M GUNNA KICK YOU IN THE NUTS"
- Bear as we are leaving my sisters: "who's car is that (points to a suburban in the driveway) Uncle M's, what, when did he get that? I didn't see it!?" Ugh... It was there the whole time not like you could miss a SUBURBAN!?!?!!!
- Bear: "mommy, I wanna hear the drinking song, Solo Cup-Solo Cup"
- P-nut: "I don't want that, I wear a bathing suit today" (and she has worn a bathing suit all day today, because I didn't dress her this AM, daycare did guess they didn't want to argue)