I plan to love up on some of my "Things I love for under $10" this weekend
I thought I would share my loves with you.
- Wet N Wild Nail Polish (I buy the little bottles) $.99
- Pre-wrap about $3 a roll (love it for holding my hair back)
- Tazo Passion tea (under $5 for the box from the food store or around $2 a cup from Starbucks)
- Barefoot Chardonnay (It is my wine for when I want to drink more than 1 LARGE glass)
- McDonald's oatmeal $1.99
- Gillian and O'Malley Thong underwear from Target (recently obsessed with thongs)
- St Ive's Apricot Facial Scrub (love this so much, I will not use anything else)
- Nutella (I eat it with a spoon)
- McDonald's Sweet Tea $1.00
- Hugs and Kisses from my kids and husband (FREE, I had to go there sorry, I know it was cheesy)
The fun thing is, sometimes when on sale or with a coupon you can get all these for under $5.
**I don't go to McDonald's that much, those really are the only things I get from there
Here is my question:
What is something you love for under $10?
Go check out An Island Life for Aloha Friday and answer more fun questions!