Sunday, February 20, 2011

On the menu...

*Pardon my appearance, I am working a little makeover, I felt like I needed a little color*
*It is my weekend project*



On the menu for today will be:
DAYTONA
Before you go thinking I am a huge fan, I will clarify that I like NASCAR.
I like Jr.
I watch the races when I am home, I don't ajust my schedule around when the races are on.
But...
Times might be changing in our home.
On Super Bowl Sunday, Bear was more excited over the Daytona commercial than anything else.
He was all excited and couldn't wait for the real race cars to race.
When I asked him who his favorite driver/car was he simply said "the red one" uh okay...  Then he made it clear what car he was tlaking about.  "THE BEER car".
Okay, so he is a Kasey Kahne fan!
I know that sounds bad that my 4 year old likes the "beer car".  I think it is just because his most loved Hotwheels car is red (yes I will just tell myself that is what it is).

So we have friends coming over to hang out and watch the race.
The kids can play and the adults can hang out.
What is on the menu...
Stuffing/Spinach Balls
Meetball Sliders
Crockpot Mac and Cheese
Taco Dip
Beer/Rum/Water/Variety of flavored Milk for the kids

GO Jr. and Kasey Kahne!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment