Wednesday, June 15, 2011

H-E-L-L-O Stranger

That would be me, a stranger I realize that some of my readers may have gone and will not come back, I hope they stay but, I have been under a rock.  I have been having a blogging funk.  Life has been crazy and I was not sure where I was going to my blog.  I decided that while I still have no clue where I am going with this, it was a mini therapy session for me to write, so I gave myself a little face lift and started to type. 
While I say I have been under a rock, I don't mean I have been hiding.  I have just been really busy.  I haven't gotten a chance to sit and write at work and at home, I can even hide in my bathroom to try and write because either someone runs in attached to my leg or if I lock the door my children violently throw their bodies against the door that I either open it or have them break it down! 
So here I am back, I hope some of you are there to say "HI"!

1 comment: