Thursday, November 4, 2010

Looking Back on Fall

I know technically it is still "fall", but after Halloween I get into full on Christmas mode.  Hate on me if you want but!  I don't care, I love the Christmas season and wish it was longer so, I get in the zone early.  Our tree goes up on Thanksgiving night (if not the night before turkey day) and my shopping has already begun.  Before I get all Christmas on you in my posts, here are some picture highlights of Fall!

At the pumpkin patch.


Yeah I know, I am hot!


So strong, he had to pull the wagon.


Bear's field trip, P-nut got to come along.


The only "little" kid that went on the rope swing.


The night before Halloween we went to see 2,000 hand carved pumpkins.  (oh yeah and we stopped at a vineyard before)



Halloween (my Hotwheels driver and my Skunk)


P-nut had her first lolly pop, she couldn't find where it went...



Then she got really upset when she couldn't get it off her belly!



2 comments:

  1. LOVED the pictures!!!

    As for Christmas, my daughter LIVES for it! She plays with her nativity set all year round and watches Christmas movies constantly. It could be the fourth of July and she's singing Christmas carols, lol! So that's pretty normal....for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, looks like you had a great Fall!

    ReplyDelete