Thursday, November 11, 2010

Spaghetti Tacos

Thanks to iCarly, Bear insisted on having Spaghetti Tacos for dinner one night this week.  Last night was the night!  I have to say hubs and I were a little nervous about it.  I thought that hubs would say it was gross, but without holding back he dove in.  THEY WERE SOOOOO GOOD!!!
Hubs loved them, Bear ate it right up, and P-nut enjoyed the spaghetti and meatballs.  So the overall rating was MAKE again.  Here is the break down of our spaghetti tacos.
Tacos Shells
Sour Cream
Meatballs
Spaghetti w/ meat sauce
Cheddar Cheese
Tacos Sauce
Then each of us got to mix and match what we wanted in our tacos.
I devoured mine, everything except the meatballs (P-nut ate a ton of them so I gave mine up).
Give em a try, you will not be sorry you did.
Thanks again iCarly.

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny! My kids love that iCarly episode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love iCarly. I'm seriously craving spaghetti tacos now even though I've never had them.

    Thanks for commenting on my post the other day. :)

    ReplyDelete