Friday, October 1, 2010

Exercise TV

I was so happy last night to have found Jillian Michaels on Exercise TV!  I purchased one of her DVD's over the weekend (I have yet to use it, busy week) and last night while looking through what was available on Exercise TV I found a bunch of her workouts, one of them was the yoga level 1.  I decided to give it a try.  Hubs had just gotten home from class and I had about 30 minutes to kill before he was ready to hang out and watch Grey's.  Let me tell you!  I got my butt kicked.  I did however love that she admitted straight off that she was not flexible, I was happy because it made me feel like I had her beat in something!  (I am so competitive)  This morning I am feeling muscles that I know I have not worked in a while and I am loving that!  I love a challenge and I need it!  I like changing things up in my workouts, I have been on the same plan for a while now...  I am obsessed now, I want to master all that her workout had in it!
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'll have to look for Exercise tv. I didn't even know there was a channel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great option!
    I always feel better when I'm working out regularly. I'm jogging outside as long as I can. We just moved to Minnesota so I'm trying to soak up the sun as much as I can until the grey cold takes over!

    Then, it's off to the YMCA group classes I'll go!

    Thanks for being a new friend at Wonder Woman Wannabe!
    ~h

    ReplyDelete