Friday, October 29, 2010

Aloha Friday: My Life to Music


Have you ever heard a song that reminded you of something or someone, or even that you feel totally relates to how you feel at that moment...  Okay stupid ridiculous question, of course you have!  That was a duh moment for me (slap self on forehead).

So here is my right now music to my life...

To hubs: Sounds Like Life To Me
  • I find myself singing some of the lyrics to him when he tells me about bad points of his day "sounds like life to me, it ain't no tragedy". 
To Bear: Water
  • I am not 100% sure why I chose this song for him, maybe because of the spring break line... Or because it is just very him.

To P-nut: In My Daughters Eyes
  • Don't need an explnation for this one!

Me: Only Prettier
  • I have been loving this song latley and well Miranda Lambert, she rocks!  I love the attitude of this song and am embracing that.

My Day: Supermassive Black Hole (music from the baseball scene in Twilight)
  •   While the lyrics don't match my day, just the name "Supermassive Black Hole", it reminds me of dark and with Halloween this weekend, oh yeah, well that and someone at work today told me they were worried about me because I don't seem like my sunshine happy self who skips through the office (yeah I am like that).  I told her it was just when I am at work and it is outside work my day is more like Walking on Sunshine

Go and check out  An Island Life for Aloha Friday.

My question:
Tell me the song for your day!



3 comments: