Monday, October 18, 2010

I Question...

Hello and welcome to my pity party, there is a table for one available (or more, I can make room).
I have been struggling with work lately.  I love the idea of what I do, that is why I chose it as my career.  However I have been questioning what I do lately.  I know part of that has to deal with me wishing I could stay home with my kids, but I have to work, I know I do, so I would like to like or love what I do.  I feel that some people just don't value what I do or think that it is important.  I feel as though I have been walked   stomped on last week and today.  It is not the way I want to start my week, it's just not!  Knowing that I have to work, I would head off every morning and most days look forward to the day.  Since being walked over I have been questioning my job, what I went to school for, what I lived/learn for my college life.  I just don't understand how someone can look you in the eyes and say that they value you and what you do, but then make decisions that greatly affect how you execute your job.  How can they make decisions that impact learning and say it is for the good, but leave so many with the impression that somethings just don't matter.  It is frustrating and I am a huge pot of bubbling emotion!  I don't like this, I don't like feeling this way.  I guess I put on my big girl pants and carry on, make the best of it, and hope for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, of course I guess I need to wait for the rain to clear to get to the rainbow to make it to the pot of gold?.?.? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment