Friday, October 8, 2010

My Lack of Balls

I have no balls!  While I know there are certain areas of my life that I feel strong and confident in there is one area that I know I lack in.  I have NO BALLS!  My sister (K) has a big set, I often wish I could speak my mind like her.  I just don't, I hate confrontation and often I am so easy going that I might fall asleep because of it.  Maybe this is the reason we get along so well, we are opposites.  My hubs has a set too (of course sometimes I think they get to big, okay that sounds gross, but you know what I mean). 
I just discovered that a friend of mine has a big set as well.  She is working a local soccer tournament this weekend (she is an athletic trainer) and her hubs told her that he wanted to go to PA to go hunting.  She responded "I am working this weekend", he asked her to find someone to watch their daughter.  This next part I love; she says "you want to go hunting you can take our daughter and find someone in PA to watch her".  So he did!  I love it, I wish I would have the balls to say that to my hubs.  I would have ended up with P-nut in the Baby Bjorn and Bear running around the tournament!  She also made him pack her up.  I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall there!

No comments:

Post a Comment